|Repository:||Georgia Historical Society|
|Title:||Hermitage Plantation framed photograph|
|Extent:||0.1 cubic feet (1 oversize folder)|
Hermitage Plantation is located outside of Savannah, Georgia. It was built in 1830 and was owned by the French settler, the Marquis de Montalet. The house was designed by Charles B. Cluskey who was known for his Greek revival style of architecture.
This collection contains an undated framed photograph of Hermitage Plantation in Savannah, Georgia. The photograph features two young African Americans sitting atop a well in the foreground with the Hermitage Plantation house in the background.
This collection is processed at the Basic Level (or collection level). There is no detailed inventory for this collection as it is not fully processed. To request that this collection be added to our priority list of collections to be fully processed as staffing and funding allow, please contact the Library and Archives staff.
The collection is open for research.