|Repository:||Georgia Historical Society|
|Creator:||Women of Hull Memorial Presbyterian Church (Savannah, Ga.)|
|Title:||Women of Hull Memorial Presbyterian Church financial records|
|Extent:||1.0 cubic feet (2 boxes)|
The Women of Hull Memorial Presbyterian Church was an auxiliary organization of the Hull Memorial Presbyterian Church that coordinated programs to support the mission of the church. The Hull Memorial Presbyterian Church was located on 2020 Bull Street in Savannah, Georgia. The church was established in 1868 as a mission of the Independent Presbyterian Church also in Savannah and later became an organized church in 1884. Hull Memorial dissolved in 1990 following a steady decline in membership.
This collection contains financial records from the Women of Hull Memorial Presbyterian Church from 1930 to 1965. Included are bank statements, ledgers, correspondence, membership lists, and other materials regarding the management of this auxiliary group of the Hull Memorial Presbyterian Church in Savannah, Georgia. Majority of the bank statements are in their original envelopes.
This collection is arranged into 2 boxes:
This collection is processed at the Basic Level (or collection level). There is no detailed inventory for this collection as it is not fully processed. To request that this collection be added to our priority list of collections to be fully processed as staffing and funding allow, please contact the Library and Archives staff.
The collection is open for research.