|Repository:||Georgia Historical Society|
|Title:||Hodgson Hall (Savannah, Ga.) stereoview|
|Extent:||0.05 cubic feet (1 folder)|
The Georgia Historical Society was founded by Richard D. Arnold, William Bacon Stevens, and Israel K. Tefft, all Savannah residents. It was chartered in 1839 by the Georgia General Assembly. The headquarters of the Georgia Historical Society, Hodgson Hall, is located in Savannah.
This collection contains one stereoview of the interior of Hodgson Hall, the main reading room of the Georgia Historical Society from 1901.
This collection is processed at the Basic Level (or collection level). There is no detailed inventory for this collection as it is not fully processed. To request that this collection be added to our priority list of collections to be fully processed as staffing and funding allow, please contact the Library and Archives staff.
The collection is open for research.