|Repository:||Georgia Historical Society|
|Title:||Brunswick (Ga.) parish registers|
|Extent:||0.02 cubic feet (1 microfilm roll)|
St. Mark's Parish in Brunswick, Georgia was accepted into the Episcopal Diocese in May, 1858.
This collection consists of a microfilm copy of parish registers from St. Mark's Episcopal Church, St. Paul's Mission, and St. Jude's Mission, all located in Brunswick, Georgia. The St. Mark's Episcopal Church parish registers cover the dates 1876, 1877, 1897, 1895-1897, and 1985-1990; also included is the private register of H.E. Lucas. The St. Paul's Mission register includes 1903-1939. The St. Jude's Mission register covers 1889-1901, 1901-1910, and 1923-1936.
These registers were microfilmed by the Genealogical Society of Salt Lake City, Utah at the Court House in Hinesville, Georgia, in 1991.
A microfilm reader is required to access this collection.
[item identification], Brunswick (Ga.) parish registers, MS 1746, Georgia Historical Society, Savannah, Georgia.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright has not been assigned to the Georgia Historical Society. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Division of Library and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Georgia Historical Society as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
|1||X-1746-01. Brunswick (Ga.) parish registers, 1876-1990.|
|St Mark's Episcopal Church parish registers, 1876, 1877, 1897, 1895-1897, 1985-1990, and H.E. Lucas' private register.|
|St. Paul's Mission parish register, 1903-1939.|
|St. Jude's Mission parish register, 1889-1901, 1901-1910, 1923-1936.|