|Repository:||Georgia Historical Society|
|Title:||Berry Bridges land grant|
|Extent:||0.05 cubic feet (1 folder)|
No biographical information is available.
This land grant shows 378 acres drawn by Berry Bridges of Oglethorpe County, Georgia on October 31, 1805. The property was located in Baldwin County, Georgia.
[Item identification], Berry Bridges land grant, MS 1106, Georgia Historical Society, Savannah, Georgia.
Gift of David M. Sherman, 1973.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright has not been assigned to the Georgia Historical Society. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Division of Library and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Georgia Historical Society as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
|Item 1: Berry Bridges land grant, 1805 October 31|
|This land grant shows 378 acres located in Baldwin County, Georgia, drawn by Berry Bridges of Oglethorpe County, Georgia.|