|Repository:||Georgia Historical Society|
|Creator:||Shaffar, John W., 1774-1809.|
|Title:||John W. Shaffar land grant and plat|
|Extent:||0.05 cubic feet (1 folder)|
John W. Shaffar (1774-1809) was a merchant tailor in Savannah, Georgia.
This collection consists of a land grant to John W. Shaffar of Chatham County for a tract of 200 1/2 acres in Wilkinson County, 1807. A plat of the land is attached.
[item identification], John W. Shaffar land grant and plat, MS 721, Georgia Historical Society, Savannah, Georgia.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright has not been assigned to the Georgia Historical Society. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Division of Library and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Georgia Historical Society as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
|Item 1: Grant of land to John W. Shaffar of Chatham County of a tract of 200 1/2 acres in Wilkinson County, 1807 December 7 ( 2.0 p. )|