|Repository:||Georgia Historical Society|
|Creator:||Lang and Tompkins (Jeffersonton, Ga.)|
|Title:||Lang and Tompkins promissory note|
|Extent:||0.05 cubic feet (1 folder)|
Lang and Tompkins was a business in Jeffersonton, Georgia. Jeffersonton changed its name to Jefferson in 1824.
This collection consists of an 1857 promissory note from Lang and Tompkins to Rooney and Bonn for $810.39. Notes of transactions are on the back of the note.
[item identification], Lang and Tompkins promissory note, MS 479, Georgia Historical Society, Savannah, Georgia.
Copyright has not been assigned to the Georgia Historical Society. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Division of Library and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Georgia Historical Society as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
|Item 1: Promissory note, 1857 September 25 ( 1.0 p. )|
|Lang and Tompkins to Rooney and Bonn for $810.39. Jeffersonton, Ga. Notes of transactions on verso.|