|Repository:||Georgia Historical Society|
|Creator:||Brigham and Kelly (Savannah Ga.)|
|Title:||Brigham and Kelly (Savannah, Ga.) receipt|
|Extent:||0.05 cubic feet (1 folder)|
Brigham and Kelly was a commission merchant company in Savannah, Georgia, that operated between 1845 and 1857. The partners, Henry Brigham (ca. 1812-1883) and John J. Kelly (b. 1817) officially dissolved the partnership in June 1857. The company then became known as Brigham, Baldwin and Company.
This collection consists of a receipt to Brigham and Kelly of Savannah, Georgia, for 24 bundles of chairs shipped on the steamboat Sam Jones and consigned to Wood and Bradley of Macon, Georgia, April 3, 1848.
[Item identification], Brigham and Kelly (Savannah, Ga.) receipt, MS 90, Georgia Historical Society, Savannah, Georgia.
Purchased from Symmachus Trading Company, Boston, Massachusetts.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright has not been assigned to the Georgia Historical Society. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Division of Library and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Georgia Historical Society as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.